terça-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2009

On the highway

What if one day you’d feel this?
The high pressure coming down your body, yes that way.
Profits never released, chances never predicted. I would be drowning. Would you?
Come sit next to me, leave this change for someone else.
Don’t choose that path, I’ll go away.
I’ll stay, if you stay.
These mechanisms of self defense generate pain and the world is so selfish that they like to feel it and cause the same thing.
What if some day you realize it’s too late?
Just because there are some high points in your life, doesn’t mean you’re in a high position.
Sure things will pass, it’s a matter of getting used to it, but when it comes to the end, is it worth it?
I won’t make the same mistakes, I’ll regret what I’ve been doing, I’m sure.
So I choose not to do it.
I choose... me.

Nenhum comentário: